-->

The evil energy words stops your Subconscious mind to get your goal

The Subconscious mind and Words logic


There are some words in the world which we use in our daily life without knowing their effect which they give to our brain.so be with me, and I will provide you with full detail of how and why they are bad for us and if they are evil; what are the solution. So, there are some words that are positive and some negative for our subconscious mind, and the use of these words can spoil your life, and some words can change your life in achieving the things you imagine in your dream. These words trigger our subconscious mind about what to do and what to not or what to ignore.

    First thing, you should know the term understanding. Understanding is such a thing that someone who has understanding inside. For them, the problem does not matter because they know success is just one step far from them, and they always look a problem with positivity. For the person who doesn't have understanding, then he may give up after he faces one challenge in the path of his goal because he sees problems with a negative mindset.

    Effects of a word on the Subconscious mind


    Now I am going to tell you about the two words which stop you from getting the things you want in your life.

    Science could not understand the mind till now, and no one has been able to understand how the subconscious mind works, but it has been seen that people who use these words more in their life. They are never able to do anything significant Because it all does affect our subconscious mind negatively. 


    First Negative Word


    Stop speaking to everyone the word "I HOPE." I hope that I have that thing, I wish I could make her happy, I hope I could get full marks. Stop speaking all those things. The simple logic behind is that The subconscious mind thinks that you do not trust and you do not even believe in yourself that you will get that thing because if you were confident about what you want in your life and if you want to get it, then So you never use the word I hope.

    Whenever I hear someone say that I wish I could do this, then I understand that he does not believe in himself and will never be able to get the things he wants in life because you get what you think that yes I will get it or not that I wish I would get it.

    What world you see in front of you is a mirror of your trust means that till now Things that you have trusted that yes you can do this thing that you have received, not that something which you hoped for, I HOPE clearly means that I do not believe that I can get it, then the question in your mind is that maybe right? Use which word instead of the word "I HOPE."

    Substitute for negative word


    Use the word "I know." For example, I wish my life would be happy, instead say that I am sure my life will be satisfied and happy. Sit for meditation in a morning for a two minute and say that I am sure I will be the topper, I am sure that my relationship will be the way I want it. I am sure; instead, I wish I had it. Say, I am sure that I will definitely get it. See these two lines energy difference while speaking means the energy of these two lines that "I HOPE" line had low frequency and negative energy and "I know" line has high strength, love, power, confidence, and have a high frequency. So instead of using "I HOPE," use "I KNOW" and see How your life changes.

    Second Negative Word


    The second word you should not use in your life is, "I can't."For example, I will not be able to do this, I will not be a topper, I cannot be rich, "I can't" never speak that word in your life because the thing you feel that you can't do. The other person is also doing the same thing which you think you can't do, he is also a human being, then why would you not be able to do that.

    Well when you say, that I will not able do this then do you know that you create such a connection structure in the middle of a neuron inside your brain, you create such a thought that you feel that thing is impossible for you and your subconscious mind will just show you that things which you believe in life. So I can not do this instead start thinking that I can. Never use  I Can't in your life.

    Explanation with an example the power of your subconscious mind of  Elon Musk


    Elon Musk, whose company is "SpaceX" and they touched such highs. Once someone asked him that How do you do big things with such ease, then he said that he never told his subconscious mind that I can't do this i.e., I can't do it. He always said to himself that I can do this, and I know what his subconscious mind is showing in front of his life right now. 

    Whenever your subconscious mind says that you cannot do this, then you say this to your brain. Why not, brother? Why not? just question your brain and say yes, you get your dream life in the next 1 year, all those things you want in life, i.e., good and fit body, good money, a good relationship why I will not get it. So instead of saying that I can't do this, speak I can. So if you say I can't you will never be able to get what you want in life, but if you speak "I can," then the chance of achieving any position increases, and your subconscious mind starts showing the same in your life, and the same thing will start happening in your life, and the same thing happened with Elon mask. Everybody has different goals in life. I want to do something else, your friends wish to do a different job, and your goal will be different. But whatever purpose you have in your life just starts with the word "I can" you will get a lot of help by speaking. Remove the negative words and use positive words in life, and your life will automatically change to high frequency.



    Post a Comment

    0 Comments

    Translate